- Order the required texts and readings. If you use Amazon Prime, you will get free 2-day shipping.
- Visit Dropbox, watch the informative-if-somewhat-patronizing video that explains the concept, and set up a Dropbox account for your Trinity classes.
- Visit the WordPress site, set up a free personal account and make note of your username. Your first blog assignment is to write a short (3 to 4 paragraph) posting in which you introduce yourself to the rest of the class, but this posting is not due until Monday, 8/29.
- Visit the first-day class survey. If are you in the 9:30 section, you should follow this link. If you are in the 11:30 section, you should follow this link.
- Read the Pratkanis and Aronson article titled “How to become a cult leader.” The course reading packet is accessible via TLEARN.