As the Fall semester draws to a close, this seems like a fitting time for one final blog assignment. In a short (3-4 paragraph) blog posting, please address the following topics:
- What course-related themes/topics would you like us to discuss further during Monday’s lecture?
- What was your favorite reading of the semester? Why?
- What was your least favorite reading of the semester? Why?
- Revisit that least favorite reading and refresh your memory by quickly skimming the pages. Can you locate at least one idea, passage, or extended argument that you found to be somewhat interesting or useful? Please elaborate.
- What are your plans for next semester and beyond? What types of courses are you taking? Will you study abroad? Assuming that the world doesn’t come to an end in December 2012, what sorts of experiences do you see on the horizon?
That’s all there is to it. Please be sure to also include at least one relevant image. The image might connect to ideas in your blog posting, or it might be a single image that you think crystallizes key themes in this course. This blog posting is due no later than 7:00 am on Monday, December 5th.